View Single Post
Old March 24, 2013, 11:13 AM   #23
Mac's!

I developed my own psy-war technique for dealing with those kinds of mind locked people. So I just start agreeing with them.

*Yes, we need to get rid of those things....all of them except for certain ones.
*Why does anybody need something capable of doing that?
*They don't need to hold so many of those thingies. Seven is plenty.
*Why do those people want such big ones? Little ones would be ok.
*So many people die because of them.
*I was attacked by a person with one. My freind died and I was in the hospital for a long time. (If I get a good reaction to that one, I add in: It makes me cry sometimes. I have nightmares about them)
*It's a waste of money for people to want them.
*Just think of how much tax money could be saved on hospital bills because of innocent people and kids getting hurt or killed by them.

If I get a good reaction to those comments, I might start getting all religous with a bunch of Hallelujahs, etc.

I control the conversation and just put the lightning strike on them. Then...and you have to time it just right to get the full effect...I say: Guns? I thought we were talking about cars! More innocent people are killed by cars than guns. Nobody needs a car that can go a 100 MPH. Nobody needs more than seven gallons of gas. Etc. etc... You give up your 3000 pound guided missle and I might give up my gun.....Then I pat my belly where my gun is and walk away smiling. Keep yer powder dry, Mac.
Tuff-Gun Finishes. The Name Says It All.
Mac's Shootin' Irons
http://www.shootiniron.com

Page generated in 0.03570 seconds with 8 queries