View Single Post
Old September 5, 2011, 09:09 PM   #10
ART S

Hi Mike

I have been wanting to get into hunting for a while now and thought that a pig would be great to start i have a client of mine who has offered to me the use of there property in sonoma county up in healdsburg area they have way to many hogs running the property my only problem is i dont know a thing about tracking and hunting pigs or anything else . I do want to learn so how about i get the land to hunt on and you teach me what i need to learn .

I do have a Ar platform weapon it's 223 cal i am in the process of ordering a new Upper for it from Bushmaster a Thumper 450 upper unit this is a great Hog Cal from Hornady and bushmaster . i should have it in the next mounth and i will be getting what ever else i will need for the hunt . as far as transportation goes i have a Suzuki Samuria i bought it is a great hunting jeep type small truck it has a rack over the hood for the Game .

email me if your interested in talking to me about this my email is [email protected] im off work thursday to sunday every week .

Art

Page generated in 0.02171 seconds with 8 queries