View Single Post
Old September 28, 2005, 04:25 PM   #89
Wildalaska

Quote:
Good luck finding a lawyer that will take this loser of a case without a $25,000 cash retainer.
O trust me Im sure theres a lawyer who will...after all there is a potential recovery...maybe your insurance comapny will settle...YOU dont control that you know...simple economics....

Quote:
Mr. BG, were you invited into LC's home? Answer, NO. Were you carrying a Gun? Answer, YES. Were you convicted of burglary and carrying an illegal gun. Answer YES. No further questions.
Ah but heres the rub...you dont understand the statute or cross examination do you? Mr. BG..after entering Mr. LCs home to commit a crime, what did you do?
I heard him coming and figured Id better leave, I heard him say he had a gun, I screamed I give up and tried to run away and thats when he started laughing hysterically and shooting us in the back...

"and when the occupant has a reasonable belief that such other person has committed a crime in the dwelling in addition to the uninvited entry, or is committing or intends to commit a crime against a person or property in addition to the uninvited entry, and when the occupant reasonably believes that such other person might use any physical force, no matter how slight, against any occupant."

You lose.
You lose.
And based on the rest of your analysis, you either arent a lawyer or if you are, you have never run a civil suit.

This is getting silly

WildidlovetohaveyouonthestandasawitnessAlaska

Page generated in 0.03577 seconds with 8 queries