View Single Post
Old January 22, 2015, 05:08 PM   #13
Senior Member
Join Date: July 26, 2005
Location: The Bluegrass
Posts: 8,736
In my state, it is called assault in the criminal statute even though it is equivalent to the tort of battery at common law. I don't know what it is called in the Florida criminal statute.
KyJim is offline  
Page generated in 0.03276 seconds with 8 queries