View Single Post
Old September 29, 2009, 07:54 PM   #8
Adirondack

Here is probably the most accurate 22 you'll ever find, and it's less than 400 bucks.

http://www.savagearms.com/markiibtv.htm

I stumbled on this rifle by accident because I was looking for something to practice shooting offhand that wouldn't cost me the 40 cent/round that I had been spending practicing with my AR for service rifle competition. When I went to the local gun shop, I saw this one with a scope and it had a nice feel and a pistol grip like an AR so I thought that'll do; well it far exceeded my expectations.

First time I took it to the range and after I sighted it in, I shot 5 rounds off a bench using a sandbag and a scope and am inside 1/2 inch at 50 yards; and it isn't a fluke, it does it every time. I tried a few different brands of ammo but the Federal value pack target match ammo (325 round box) at Walmart works as good as anything.

Funny thing, I was willing to pay 1300 dollars for an Anschutz but not anymore, I know I couldn't shoot anything tighter than the groups this rifle does. Check this rifle out, it is amazing for the price range, hell for any price range.

Someone did a review on this rifle but I couldn't find it just now. As I recall, they had also said it was the most accurate 22 rimfire they had ever tested.

Page generated in 0.03557 seconds with 8 queries