View Single Post
Old May 11, 2012, 07:57 AM   #1
4runnerman

Sharp shooters sply

Hey all. Stay away from this company. I ordered a stock 8 weeks ago. Called and talked to Lisa. Told her i must have stock by first of May. Told her if you can not do this ,that is fine let me know and i will go somewhere alse. She assured me it would be no problem. We kept in touch during this whole time Via e-mail and phone calls. All along she kept saying yes it will be ready. Now it is the 11th and still no stock. First off she debits your card for half the money up front and then when stock is done she debits the other half. Needless to say she debited my card over 2 weeks ago and still no stock. Through e-mails and phones calls on a daily basis. she has told me for 2 weeks now that the stock will go out today. As of the 7th she even dreamed up a UPS tracking number for me. Which as of today shows still no pick up. Any one know what my rights are?. Some one (nameless) said after they debit your card the final charge,they have 36 hrs to either ship or refund the entire amout due. At a loss as what to do next.

Page generated in 0.03910 seconds with 8 queries