Thread: Hunting Habits
View Single Post
Old January 8, 2007, 02:13 PM   #16
castnblast

I love to hunt most anything that taste good...So needles to say, I don't duck hunt. I don't care for grilled mud...Kinda taste like duck...

That being said, If anyone can come up w/ a duck recipe that taste great, I'd be willing to give it another shot...

I hunt doves opening weekend...only. Archery season for deer opens the following week, so doves are on the back burner...

A turkey that shows up during deer season gets shot at...

In Late december, early January, Late dove season opens. I hunt them after I get a couple deer. Quail also are game, and they taste great!, Along w/ any cotton tail that gets in the way.

Come spring, It's Turkey time! And hogs are always welcome during any part of the season...

I don't purposely predator hunt, but that may change this year. We have had an incredible coyote population boom, and I'm concerned it will affect the fawn/turkey crop this year...

BTW...when I'm not hunting, its fishing time!!! Summer has great fishing action down here on the Tx. Coast...

Last edited by castnblast; January 8, 2007 at 02:15 PM. Reason: after thought...

Page generated in 0.02028 seconds with 8 queries