View Single Post
Old January 25, 2023, 02:13 PM   #22
GE-Minigun

Understand.
Knowing where to stand is not that important, how to stand is (later conversation), in a nutshell you want to face where you are breaking the target. Sporting, skeet and 5-stand have stations for where you stand, don’t think about it too much now, it will come. Best thing to do is it let people you’re shooting with know it’s your first time and would rather not shoot first…word of advice, you WILL get everyone and their brother giving you advice, some good, but a lot bad. 5-stand and sporting are pretty much stand against the rail or at it. With 5-stand, look at the shooting menu card and look in the field for the traps you will be shooting, hopefully someone else will be shooting those, if not you at least know where the bird will be coming from. Sporting is the same…watch the guy(s) in front of you. Do not take this wrong…it sounds like you’re thinking way to much about it…the gun I can understand, but the actually shooting is the easy part. If you happen to be in the northern part of VA, let me know…I’m more than happy to help you out.

Page generated in 0.03719 seconds with 8 queries