View Single Post
Old November 13, 2018, 07:42 PM   #54
Josh17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave T View Post
Over a dozen Glocks over the years and I have never had a problem with them functioning. The OP on the other hand seems to have problems all the time.

It would seem self evident the OP should not own, shoot, or carry Glocks.

If they work for you fine. If they don't work for you...fine! Why all the grousing about it? Oh yea, people like to beat up on Glocks. Well if that works for you go ahead but I'm not reading any more of this. (smile)

Dave
lol I love Glocks and think they are superior to other handguns due to their simplicity and so few parts. I believe reliability is king.

Now I have owned basically only Glocks my entire life and this problem is relatively new. I mainly noticed it once I started to go to the range for the first time ever regularly. Also I hurt my wrist this year so that didn’t help.

I’ve shot more this year then all the previous years in my life put together.

So Glocks are damn good guns and I hate to have to sell them all, but all the compacts I guess don’t work for me anymore for whatever reason. The Glock 19 is basically 100% unless I purposely tried to induce a limp wrist failure. Even when I do normally the Glock 19 has a failure to feed from trying to limp wrist it.
While if I purposely try to induce a limp wrist on a Glock 43 it’ll normally have a stovepipe, or a failure to feed. So it seems the smaller the gun the worse it is. Which makes sense.

But like I said I decided to move past Glock and try something else that has worked for me, like S&W shield, etc.

Page generated in 0.02765 seconds with 8 queries