View Single Post
Old September 22, 2005, 09:11 AM   #56

leadcouncil,

You spew a load of crap with no proof.

Quote:
remember your plastic dial will be melted away
My dial is not plastic

Quote:
even if your dial isn't plastic, the firemen won't let you near the safe until it's completely safe and everything is cooled down
What does that have to with anything? HMMMM? And this would be different with your safe? Yea, ok...

Quote:
Sturdy uses different testing methods that accurately reflect REAL fires.
Really, like what? There is nothing on their crappy website that explains their testing procedures.

Quote:
You can punch through it with a screwdriver or a fireax rather easily and peel it open like a tin can with a crowbar and an axe.
More bs from a bs artist. Tell you what, you and I can split the cost of a Liberty safe and you can try to open it it with an axe and a screw driver. If you can't do it, you buy the rest of the safe. If you can, I'll buy the other half. Sound fair?

Quote:
All combination boxes used on gun safes today are made of a pot metal-type alloy.
Wrong again.

You might want to do some research before you spew a bunch of lies. Your last post is so full of bs, I don't even wish to cover each point.

I never said Sturdy safes are bad. Although you think just about all other safes are junk with no proof. List some examples of Cannon or Liberty safes failing either by fire or burglary.

If I didn't know better, I'd think you worked for sturdy. You seem to have info that their website doesn't list. Where did you get this bogus info?

Ronald Reagan

Page generated in 0.03720 seconds with 8 queries