View Single Post
Old October 8, 2017, 04:21 PM   #95
JoeSixpack

They'd just regulate the bump stocks as something else other than a machine gun.. that registry ain't opening up anytime soon and I never had any faith even before all this that the NRA would ever fight to that end.

@44 that's fine man, chill out in the back for a bit and rest up.
BTW we should probably know what worthless position you're willing to uh? Die? For so we know when to wake you.

Now me personally Im ready to have the ultimate show down.. all or nothing.
We lost so much before I was even born Im not willing to give an inch.

If they wanted to have a serious conversation I'd be willing to make concessions but the stuff I want in return will NEVER happen.. Im hungry, I want steak on my plate, I'm not willing to give away anything without some reciprocation.

You want complete and total registration? fine, You want a complete and total elimination of private sales fine, you can know everything I have I don't care.. you're not gonna come to my door looking for it we all know that.. no the anit's way is thru piece meal law, bit by bit, bite by bite, like a damn piranha eating its' prey.

But in exchange we wipe everything else out, I own what I want..
NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.. Look at the history they don't give only take.
Well I want everything left on my plate and I don't care if all you want is a french fry "bump stocks" Im gonna stab your hand with my fork.

You may sneak off with that fry after all but im not gonna just sit there and let it happen.
This ain't a battlefield, We loose the fight we loose the fight.. we'll have another one tomorrow.

Actually we'll have another one tomorrow WIN or LOOSE.
Ya'll remember the arcade games.. especially the fighting games?
Looser pays, Winner stays.. Our quarter is already in the machine.. the only way we don't loose is if we keep winning, Beating back challenge after challenge.

They only gotta get it right once, we gotta get it right 100% of the time.

Last edited by JoeSixpack; October 8, 2017 at 04:37 PM. Reason: meant to say piece meal law not courts.

Page generated in 0.02516 seconds with 8 queries