View Single Post
Old September 7, 2012, 06:45 PM   #3
Fingers McGee

Quote:
Originally Posted by brazosdave
I know it is way more convenient to use cartridge guns, but does any one here use the percussion revolvers for SASS shooting?
There are a number of us that shoot C&B revolvers in the Frontiersman category. Local monthly matches may only have one or two - depending on the club - but larger annual, state and regional matches usually draw more. The US Open match going on right now in Sparta, IL has 13 Frontiersmen shooting at last count. Comin At Cha at the Badlands Bar 3 up by Clarksville, Texas will have a dozen or more Frontiersmen from all over the country in November. I'd say that some National and World Champions will be there.
Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee - AKA Man of Many Colts - Alter ego of Diabolical Ken; SASS Regulator 28564-L-TG; Rangemaster and stage writer extraordinaire; Frontiersman, Pistoleer, NRA Endowment Life, NMLRA, SAF, CCRKBA, STORM 327, SV115; Charter member, Central Ozarks Western Shooters
Cynic: A blackguard whose faulty vision see things as they are, not as they should be. Ambrose Bierce

Page generated in 0.02711 seconds with 8 queries