View Single Post
Old June 21, 2002, 06:45 AM   #10

"SWFA, thanks, but Brownell's has it for $69.60, $20 more than what you said. I would be most appreciative if you can tell me where to get it for that price, or at least closer to your price than Brownell's."
SWFA is a scope business, he was quoting you his price on the item: http://www.swfa.com/
I have spent a lot of money with Chris.

The best way to get on paper if you don't have a boresighter is to start off close. If you don't hit the paper, move closer until you do. Then you can see where you are hitting. I almost always start off at 25 yards, fire a few shots and get it pretty close, then move back to 100 for the final setting. Over the years I have found that this saves time, ammo, and frustration over hopeing I will hit paper at 100 right off the bat.

"One last reminder makes sure that the bore sighter is out of the gun barrel before firing. "
Another beauty of the laser boresighter I was using; the laser itself is like a cartridge. It is chambered in the gun. It would be impossible to load a live cartridge with the laser in the chamber.
From behind each fence and farmyard wall,
Chasing the redcoats down the lane,
Then crossing the fields to emerge again
Under the trees at the turn of the road,
And only pausing to fire and load.

Page generated in 0.02432 seconds with 8 queries