View Single Post
Old January 6, 2014, 09:19 AM   #16
Compromise

Quote:
It appears to be remote controlled. Although I like it and think it will be a great training tool, I can also see unfamiliar operators running the bot where they shouldn't and creating dangerous situations. Such as in between the two shooters.
For training and demonstration purposes, The Conceal Carry and DT Systems staff are the operators of the remote control. I have never seen them take the Bot between persons as that would not be a safe thing to do. They obviously want both practicality and safety.

The RAT is a specialized Robot for training of law enforcement, conceal carry, and military. Not that individuals don't have the opportunity to own it, but of course it is a two person effort, one for operation of controls, one for shooting. The person you practice or train with obviously needs to know and understand that safety is the priority over practicality and both persons should trust the other, and have common sense.

Page generated in 0.03695 seconds with 8 queries