View Single Post
Old February 24, 2013, 09:55 PM   #1
certified106

New to me Glock 23

So I went to the LGS to pick up 4 boxes of ammo for a range trip and ended up leaving with a Glock 23 ! I really should not be allowed to go to the LGS ever LOL.

I will say that this purchase was totally my wife's fault and she even admits it. She has been looking at Glock 23's for quite a while and I kept telling her when I find a good deal I will jump on it.......Well today the guy I usually deal with tells me to come over here and take a look at this...... I walk over and there is a Gen 3 Glock 23. He gets is out and I look at it and unfortunately it has a bit more wear and tear on it then I wanted so I handed it back and said yeah it's a bit more rough than I really wanted. He says no worries I got 5 more in the back for you to look at. We go back there and I end up finding one that has almost no noticeable wear on it at all! In fact the other 4 I looked at were almost worn smooth where you grip the gun and this baby looks like it has hardly been handled. Then to top that off it has Trijicon Night Sights already installed on it and came with two mags, a case, mag loader, and all the original paperwork. I ended up walking out of there with it for $359.00. How do you think I did?

After shooting the Glock 23 I am selling my Smith and Wesson Sigma as I won't be shooting it much anymore! Yes the Glock 23 is that much better

Page generated in 0.02920 seconds with 8 queries