View Single Post
Old March 10, 2013, 08:07 PM   #54
WWWJD

I wasn't really "into" shooting at the time of the last election. My budget limits me considerably too. This time around, once the dust settles, I'm going to be mindful of keeping some quantity of ammo in the safe for times like these, so I don't have to go to the LGS or Walmart and frown at the empty shelves.

I'm a reloader now; same goes for components. I've been buying just enough to have a trip to the range once a week. I don't have anything appreciable in reserve. Doom on me I guess. I won't let it happen again. I just have a hard time believing it really. I know two guys at work that buy buy buy ammo like it's bread or milk. They never go shooting. Never practice. I'm not sure what they're plan is. (insert SHTF or WORL or some other acronym here I guess). They can't pack out 10,000 rounds in the bug out bags thats for sure. Bleh.

It's killing the pace me and my hobby were used to. I hate that the next time I go to the LGS and see powder I'm gonna probably run to it and snatch it off the shelf.

NRA Endowment FTW

Page generated in 0.02617 seconds with 8 queries