View Single Post
Old August 12, 2013, 01:25 AM   #3
the1mu

Thanks for the great feedback... you brought up a lot of things that I hadn't noticed.

One thing that I did notice was that (on 2 videos- convenient store robbery and parking lot confrontation) the assumption of deadly force seemed to be their first goal and specifically in the parking lot one, the 2nd time, he solved the issue without deadly force and that was what impressed me the most. I think the training that would focus on lack of deadly force (which ATM robbery did actually have done the first time-not successfully). My point is that I was very challenged in my thinking to always find a non-lethal option.

Quote:
Those who had some kind of plan, really any kind, or anything they knew they could do to survive, tended to do better by knowing what their options were rather than "Go for the gun and hope".
This is my biggest take away from you and them and one of the reasons I will look for more of these videos AND possibly seek to find similar training. What I haven't thought through, I probably will not respond correctly too.

Page generated in 0.03745 seconds with 8 queries