View Single Post
Old August 17, 2012, 08:55 AM   #38
Microgunner

Quote:
Yep, and it is a daily occurrence. If you watch the videos of many robberies, robbers come in with their guns already in hand, openly displayed, just like a LOT of customers pawning their guns. Do you draw on them?

Not everyone brings in their pistols in a rug or presentation box. They come in just about every way. The same goes for rifles.
I'm going to disagree a little with you here.

The vast majority, but not all, customers bring their firearms into the shop encased and unloaded.

The exceptions being regular known customers who may or may not retrieve their firearm from concealment, usually after asking and the very occasional new customer who believes we are mind readers and somehow know what he intends while drawing a firearm from concealment.

As I posted, this has happened more times than I can remember in my 25 year career and every time I've hesitated I ask myself "What was I waiting on, for him to shoot me?"

Keep in mind that we are all openly armed here and the opposite edge of that sword is your attacker may just shoot you to reduce his exposure to your gunfire.

Rock and a hard place.

Page generated in 0.03323 seconds with 8 queries