Thread: r700 range
View Single Post
Old November 5, 2010, 05:11 AM   #10
Rathemias

Seriously, thank you all for all of your help and support. The reason why i want the 700, is because i have read up on how great of a rifle it is, plus, my instructor that i will be having, is my girlfriends dad. He is an ex-scout sniper for the army. A reason why i want to get black model of this weapon, is mainly due to if we go hunting, i want to be able to customize its look any time i want, whether we are in the snow, sandy areas, or woodland, with a black r700, i could adjust its style into any form of camo without breaking my wallet. I totally understand where you're coming from with learning on a 22. I have never shot a gun and it will probably be very nerve wracking the first time i do, but at the same time, i am a MAJOR history buff and learned a lot about snipers. (I was a history major for a time and military history was my focal point). I first heard of the r700 there and ever since have wanted to try one, and since my girlfriend gave me her blessing and her dad said he'd teach me, i figured "what the hell, why not?"

Page generated in 0.03079 seconds with 8 queries