View Single Post
Old December 5, 2008, 02:10 AM   #1
Dead-Nuts-Zero

Wal-Mart Ammo...Getting scarce in your area?

How are the W-M stores doing out there, I notice they raise their ammo prices often, that I understand. However, the last few times I have bought ammo, they were either out or on their last box or two. I have this Obamonal discomfort that pulls me to the ammo counter everytime I go to WM. I always pick up 2 or more bulk packs of .22's, sometimes I get two of each brand they have. Never had a problem till last week or two, the 4 area stores I shop are all running low.

Not alone, Midwayusa had almost every brand of lower end brick ammo on back order about a week ago. This week, I had to call and ask if they had any bulk .223/.224 bullets in 500 or 1000 (had 100 packs only) and they said everything is getting hard to get. The Obamonal flu must be spreading like the Sana-Anna (sp) fires at a boyscout cook-out. :barf:

One last question.........WHat is the price of .223 Winchester white box bulk packs at Wal-mart? That's one I have not bought before, damn flu...gotta get get some of them too before it's all gone!

Page generated in 0.02213 seconds with 8 queries