View Single Post
Old October 8, 2007, 09:48 PM   #6
sholling

Quote:
kahr has had real problems and thats a turn off.
So it's safe to assume that you won't ever buy a Colt because a lot of the series 80s were awful. I guess you won't buy Sigs because the Mosquito has been a disaster? S&W is out of the question because some of their products have had teething issues. Para Ordnance had a rough spell for a while. Some of the early Beretta 92s had issues so Beretta is out of the question. My Springfield Armory 1911 wouldn't feed ball out of the box. I guess SA is a no-go to. Gosh better stick to a bow and arrows.

I look at Kahr's PM series like I did the 1911s of the 80s. A fine bit of engineering that will hopefully work just fine out of the box, but may need a bit of fluff and buff to get them dialed in. You could buy predialed-in Colts in the day just like you can buy a predialed-in MK9 Elite. I'm not a cool-aid drinker. If someone filled that niche as well I'd be interested - or would be if my Kahr didn't work so well. It's just that nobody does.

Page generated in 0.02213 seconds with 8 queries