View Single Post
Old November 23, 2017, 12:21 PM   #20
Psychedelic Bang

Quote:
Originally Posted by zincwarrior View Post
Because we are logical. It is logical to expect compliance. But we are not dealing with logical people.
Cause, "bowing your head forward like that is a sign of neuroses." We have no idea what the life story of the dead man in this video was.

1. He could have been severely learning disabled.
2. He could have been emotionally disturbed (so could the shooter)
3. He could have been out of his mind on drugs.

We also are lacking the foreground. We have no idea what made the shooter stop his truck, get out and reach for the weapon - in the eyes of the law, that may very well be irrelevant. The only thing that is relevant is, "was the shooter under enough threat to use deadly force."

I see somebody who shot a unarmed man, and the unarmed man may have been emotionally disturbed, or learning disabled.

I see an enraged man with a rifle, who exited his car, and escalated a situation to the point of murder. The reason I see that is specifically: the victim did not close distance. There was a lot of range, and space, there was no threat of severe bodily injury and harm in the moment the shooter pulled the trigger.

And just because you point a rifle at somebody doesn't mean you should be complied with. That's contradictory to my right to self defense. If you point a rifle at me, I am going to immediately draw and shoot, you can only fire first and wound me beyond my ability to respond

Last edited by Psychedelic Bang; November 23, 2017 at 12:27 PM.

Page generated in 0.02329 seconds with 8 queries