View Single Post
Old December 12, 2014, 07:25 AM   #58
Brit

Quote:
And read about Lance Thomas (google him) and his three gunfights at his jewelry store. Lots of lessons there. Deaf
Deaf Smith. Had it right, all the lessons are in the escalation that took place with Lance and his Watch shop. Finally ending up with a good holster, and high capacity 9mm, a Sig?

We have a shooting sport, IDPA, that I participate in, look that up.

The Pistol I use, I carry, a Glock 19 with TruGlo night sights. The only malfunctions I have ever had, faulty factory ammunition. I now drop every round in a spare barrel, to check they drop in, fall out.

So month in, month out, around 100+ rounds, press trigger, bang! These shots, dictated by the group that set the stages up, encompass all kind of shooting positions, good fun as well.

Now this is not gunfighting training, but you draw from a holster, concealed, shoot free style, or mandated strong hand, and weak hand.

And I can not remember having my pistol failing to fire, at all.

If any lessons have been learned by the 3 employees in the Pawnshop it is this, carry better pistols, on belt.

Both men could carry Glock 19s, with a Spare G17 magazine for malfunction purposes, the brave Grandma, the same! My Wife at 5'3" and 125 lbs, has no problem shooting a Glock 19.

All three could wear a Store Vest, name of the Company embroidered on them. Walk in or out of the store, no worries. At the least they need some professional instruction, plus regular range visits.

They had a wake up call, WAKE UP!

Page generated in 0.02109 seconds with 8 queries