View Single Post
Old April 8, 2014, 11:19 AM   #290
Metal god

Thanks guys . I have to tell ya . I'm now having a hard time disagreeing with the dissent when it comes to them saying the law should be what Peruta is going after . If the law allows a sheriff to choose who gets the permit . It's the law thats the problem not the sheriff .

Here is where it gets murky and where we can loose . It's my understanding that there is no law on the books that states you can not open carry in CA . That to me seems to make it OK to have the "just cause" aspect of the law . I believe the AG brought this very thing up in her motion to interrupt . How ever there are areas in CA that it is illegal to discharge a firearm . Because of this there is no reason to open carry a firearm if you can't fire it in those areas . Making it a nuisance to open carry there by making it against the law to open carry in most if not all urban areas .

I keep hearing you can't restrict both CC and OC . If technically it's not against the law to OC . Why can't the state restrict CC .

I'm sorry if this has been all hashed out earlier in this thread . I have not read every post in it . If it's easier to give me a post # to go back to or a page please do thanks

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Page generated in 0.02350 seconds with 8 queries