View Single Post
Old January 13, 2013, 07:02 PM   #17
hounddawg

shot 150 rounds today and not sure what to think. Took the CZ75 and the M&P. I shot better standing and using a 2 handed grip than I did attempting to bench. The XTB's over Unique shot the best, the HS6 with lead rounds seemed snappy and smokey but grouped about like the w231 lead rounds. Shooting at 15 yards standing I had 2 to 4 inch groups with the XTB's and 6 - 8 inch with the lead. Both the CZ and the M&P groups were similar but if I had to call it the CZ had the better of the two. I also had a Buckmark 22 with iron sights and with bulk Remington golden bullets was getting 1 - 2 inch groups same distance.

My takeaway from today is I shoot rifles better than pistols and .22 pistol better than 9 mm pistols and the CZ better than the M&P even though the CZ has the worst trigger and fixed sights.

Thanks for all the tips guys but I think my main problem is I need more practice with the 9's. Next batch will not be crimped if I can get then to chamber w/o one.

Last edited by hounddawg; January 13, 2013 at 07:09 PM.

Page generated in 0.04089 seconds with 8 queries