View Single Post
Old August 15, 2019, 12:54 PM   #25
ratshooter

On my buds mini ranch (40 acres) he uses his Glock gen1 a lot. He shoots the coons that get on the back porch and steal the dog and cat food. He waits till they run off the porch then he shoots them. He had to kill one deer that got his antlers hung in the fence and wouldn't let him get close enough to free it with his glock.

Over the years he at first kept a mini-14 by the back door to shoot coyote's with. One of the old ones everyone likes to make fun of. I doubt he killed more than 20 or so coyote's with it before he sold it. And regretted the sale.

After that a Marlin 883 22 mag and a Marlin 44 mag took turns by the door for varmint problems. Both worked fine for that. During deer season he keeps his old Winchester .270 bolt action by the door for the deer he sees in the front yard.

If he wears a gun it is always his Ruger Single Six in 32 mag loaded with my home made shot loads for snakes. He hates snakes and kills them all without prejudice. He kills lots of snakes. Mostly Copperheads.

I can understand your anger at me, but what could you possibly have against the horse I rode in on?

Page generated in 0.04496 seconds with 8 queries