View Single Post
Old November 11, 2010, 09:02 AM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: December 13, 2005
Posts: 3,813
Copyright safeharbour

This was brought to our attention at another board.

"If you run a U.S. blog or a community site that accepts user content, you can register a DMCA agent by downloading this form (.pdf) and sending $105 and the form to Copyright RRP, Box 71537, Washington, D.C., 20024."
zukiphile is offline  
Page generated in 0.04191 seconds with 8 queries