View Single Post
Old May 21, 2011, 08:33 PM   #7
geetarman

Not only rifles, but some folks have questions about your whole rig. I was shooting my M1A yesterday and I had taken a Bushmaster along also. The Bushmaster has an Eotech sight on it and the fellow next to me asked me about it.

I was shooting the 300 yard gong and he could hear it clang. He said he had been told the holo sights were only good for 100 yards or so.

I asked him if he wanted to run a magazine down range and try it for himself.

I loaded up one for him and asked him to try the 300 yard gong. He hit it the first 2 shots and I asked him to try the 200 yard gong and he hit that also.

He got 7 out of 10 split between the 200 and 300 yard gong and I made a friend. How great is that?

One of the CZ factory team shooters was there and I asked him if he wanted to try the CZ97 they had worked on. He said sure and I let him run two magazines down range.

He asked me if I wanted to shoot his factory gun. Sure, I said. He posted a new IPSA target and let me have at it 15 times.

Another friend of mine wanted to try the gun so I gave him a magazine to try.

Now I am down to one magazine of .45 so I figure I will shoot that and then load them up again. . .I brought a box of .45 to load up. . .right???

Actually I had brought a box of .40. . .bummer!!

All in all, a splendid day doing what I like with people I like. Does not get much better than that!!

Geetarman

Page generated in 0.04643 seconds with 8 queries