Thread: Manurhin MR73
View Single Post
Old May 25, 2021, 03:07 PM   #10
FITASC

Quote:
I have held one many years ago, never shot one. I do believe that they are at the top of the pile when it comes to .357Mag Revolvers in probably every category. I'd love to shoot one and own one, but doubtful that I will. If I did, I'd shoot it a lot.

I would not look down on a person who aspired to obtain one even though price tag is a little rich for this working mans wallet. I'd also love to have a Browning 725 Golden Clays to match my Browning Golden Sporting Clays, but again, a bit rich for my wallet. I just happened to luck into mine used at a steal of a price. I would not mind having Zoli, Kreighoff, Turnbull, Winchester .405, and a few others. I am content to shoot what I have and admire the top tier (or rare) guns for what they are.
I as well. Lucked into a 3 month old Beretta DT-11 for a great price. Still trying to convince a friend to part with his 28 gauge Perazzi.........Also have Beretta semis and Browning O/Us. My Gti is right at the same age as your Special and the XT I bought from a co-worker of the wife is a decent back-up to the back-up...............
Look for a used 725 (or better yet a 425, IMO best version they made)
"I believe that people have a right to decide their own destinies; people own themselves. I also believe that, in a democracy, government exists because (and only so long as) individual citizens give it a 'temporary license to exist'—in exchange for a promise that it will behave itself. In a democracy, you own the government—it doesn't own you."- Frank Zappa

Page generated in 0.03347 seconds with 8 queries