View Single Post
Old October 13, 2017, 07:35 PM   #154
Ghost1958

I get it. Some believe that because SCOTUS unconstitutionally began ruling unconstitutional regulations as constitutional.
And the longer they have done so without being stopped, somehow makes it OK to keep doing it.

It doesn't.
Just because I slap a person in the face repeatedly and get by with it doesn't make it right or mean that person will always take it.

There is no ruling SCOTUS has made on the 2A where they pointed to any part of constitution that gave them the authority to uphold the things they have that infringe on 2A.

That the right is not unlimited is no where in the COTUS. It was simply pulled out of thin air.

Precedence is not law. It's simply a tradition used so gov and courts can gradually do what all gov and all courts try to do. Eventually gain all power to themselves.

The Supreme Court is a huge part of why the nation is divided, already declared political revolt in the last election, and gets closer to an outright revolt with every gov over reach. And every time scotus legislates from the bench or over steps it's constitutional bounds.

I'm going to back out of this now.

Last edited by Ghost1958; October 13, 2017 at 07:43 PM.

Page generated in 0.03776 seconds with 8 queries