View Single Post
Old September 15, 2001, 06:27 PM   #7
George Hill
Staff Alumnus

Thats a great deal... Maks are great little pistols.

Let me tell you guys about this deal... We couldnt pass it up.
Safari Arms 1911 .45 - Brand Spanking new.
300 bucks.
My buddy Scott, needed a handgun for personal and home protection... Had wanted a handgun for some time. Gunna get a CCW for it as well... Anyways... We came looking to find him an HS2000. We only saw one and it was 325, and you can get them for 250 if you do your shopping. So Matt bumps into the guy with this 1911 and thats all she wrote.
Sweet 1911... Safari might not be the top name in 1911s, but this was an excelent example. SMOOTH action. CRISP Trigger. Milspec look with the wood grips and park finish, but has some nice sights on it.
Now, the ATM was OUT OF ORDER... so I floated Scott the cash to snag it. (Was wanting it for my self - but I have a 1911 and he doesnt.) I am not worried about Scott paying me back - I am actually his BOSS at work... anyways...

No - I didn't get the AK and Bullpup kit that I wanted - but thats okay. I'll wait... That will be my Birthday Present come Spring Time. I'm patient.

Now, I gotta get back outside and get working on Spectre's 4X4 again... Could someone hand me that wrench?

Page generated in 0.03484 seconds with 8 queries