View Single Post
Old January 29, 2010, 07:30 PM   #12
rantingredneck

What Dave and Lee said.

Anything made by ATI should be avoided. Made to the lowest price point with crappy plastics that will flex under recoil.

Folding stocks hurt to shoot. Even "good" ones like the old Remington factory top fold or the better current aftermarket folders. The ATI is the worst of the breed, suitable only for posing for internet photos. They do not lend themselves to the type of range sessions that will make YOU deadly with a shotgun.

I personally prefer Remington's rifle sight barrels to ghost rings. Mostly because I can take that barrel off, slap a 28" VR barrel on and head to the skeet or trap field or to a bird hunt with the same gun. Try doing that with a GR equipped gun.

Remington's rifle sight "special purpose" barrels come with interchangeable chokes as well so that you can fit choke to task. I do everything from deer hunting to turkey hunting to HD with my 20" RS RC equipped 870's/11-87.

Also to second Lee's comment about old Police trade in guns......I picked this old soldier up a few months back and it's been a dandy.

PCCA Member (What's PCCA you ask? <- Check the link)

Page generated in 0.03705 seconds with 8 queries