View Single Post
Old April 18, 2017, 10:49 PM   #6
Screwball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchy Frog View Post
The folks at Taylors are very nice and they have a good reputation for customer service.

I can attest to that...

I picked up a 1860 Henry reproduction at a gun show, which was told was new. Didn't really look at it other than a quick once over... but the lever was not moving smooth, and one of the screws was lying in the box... which I could not just put back in. Told them what happened, and they said to send it and they will do what they can... mentioning that the gun probably was not new, and their warranty ends at the first owner. Managed to open the bolt and shine a light down it... and definitely was shot before. [emoji34]

Get a call a few days later, asking for a credit card for shipping costs. Paid it, and received the rifle two days later. No charge for any work, and they went over it well. The two screws were changed out, as they were a different finish. If I ever decide to get a Uberti firearm, I'll buy a Taylor's just due to that... I like a company that does the right thing for people shooting their guns.

Page generated in 0.03083 seconds with 8 queries