View Single Post
Old September 28, 2009, 08:55 AM   #24
fightingbard

Although I used both of these guns, I could only humbly mention my point of view, especially after Mr. Camps.

I just want to mention a few things about these two "proven pistols" (I would guess no argument there), that "I think", are the tricky issues.
Not that nobody mentioned before of course, just to underline the importance of issues that somehow seem small to many people, but I think they are not.

I do not think 92 series grip is for every hand. I have medium sized hands but every time I set my hands upon the gun I simply could not control the gun comfortably. So I would humbly advise to be sure about how comfortable is the grip for you. If not, and if it will not be a safe queen, then do not buy it. I made this mistake and I eventually had to sell this beautiful gun. (Although I regret it)

I also think trigger of BHP is an important factor for anyone who wants to make this decision. (Out of the box, of course) If you do not want to work (or make someone work) on it, if you "love" SS P series trigger (for example) then think twice...

Other than those, I will bow before knowledge and wisdom and will only say that my first choice would be the High power, now and always...
In the subject of "gun collections" I think, "everyone should own a 92fs"
But if I should choose among these pistols, definitely BHP.

All the best

Page generated in 0.03400 seconds with 8 queries