View Single Post
Old December 31, 2006, 02:22 PM   #36
jsflagstad

I like to hear from the guys with experience with different set ups. The closest experience I have with experience to Hornady is an old Pacific C Press that I used of my dad's. Pacific is now owned by Hornady so I guess that is kind of indirect. But it is and has been a good little press. Looking at the Hornadys I have seen at the store I can certainly say that they are certainly robust. I am not sure what model I was looking at, but it was their progressing setup with their quick change collets. Very impressive unit that I would be proud to own.

Between the Dillon and the Lee, so far I can't see anything that I miss with the Dillon that the Lee doesn't do as good or better. The Dillon is a 550 and it is not an auto index, so it is not a real fair comparison unless you consider the price of the 2.

All in all, I think of all the companys that we have access to that make products for us, if they put a good warranty or guarantee on it, I figure it is not junk as some say and it is probably worth a try.

Right now, the Loadmaster is working great for me. If someone wants to tell me it's junk, well that is fine with me. I will just go on loading and shooting and having the fun that I am currently having.

JSF

Page generated in 0.03288 seconds with 8 queries