View Single Post
Old July 21, 2010, 02:20 PM   #20
rickyjames

correct me if i am wrong but doesn't the us military send most soliders into battle with just 1 gun? what percentage of soldiers are issued both a rifle and a sidearm?

if soldiers go knowingly into harms way with only 1 or 2 guns why would a civilian need 2 or 3 or more guns? most people "not" looking for trouble will never find trouble. of course if trouble did find you then you might wish you had a half a dozen guns and a couple of rpg's and the seals backing you up.

people get struck by lightening but i don't see anyone one walking around wearing insulation with thick rubber gloves and boots.

personally a single gun with a reload is about all i'm prepared to carry. if you don't trust your gun then buy one that you can trust instead of just carrying more guns. if you have to travel to dangerous areas consider a bug but i see no sense in carrying 15 or 20 pounds of guns, mags, bullets and holsters for an event that is not likely to happen.

Page generated in 0.03946 seconds with 8 queries