View Single Post
Old October 15, 2008, 06:22 PM   #64
Shane Tuttle
Staff

Quote:
And were did I mention 'specific persons'?
I didn't say you did. I did.

Just because Cirillo, Applegate, and others that you mentioned were apparently able to perfectly execute their skills in a real life combat situation doesn't necessarily mean others will do the same.

All the "fun and games" of shooting different targets at different angles and stances does NOT prove that you WILL fire that gun the most prudent method when your life is about to end.

I honestly don't care who you list as "experts" including yourself. Thrust an average joe like myself and the general population and everybody will act differently....very differently.

Quote:
Oh, and I have been through two. No I haven't shot anyone but one burgler (at gunpoint) and one purse snatcher. Nothing big, didn't beat up anyone, but I've been in a few.
So, have you or haven't you been through a defensive situation? You claim that you have, then you haven't. You claim that you haven't shot anyone, but then you did...twice.

If you haven't had to pull that trigger to stop an assailant, then you haven't had the dubious honor of proving the theories of your training to yourself.

Quote:
I won't even get into where I'm at in the martial arts....
I must pry....You must be Matt Hamill. If so, I want your autograph.

Posting and YOU: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

Page generated in 0.03064 seconds with 8 queries