View Single Post
Old June 21, 2014, 06:12 AM   #1
locnload

Holster for Ruger LCR

I am generally a "semi-auto" guy, I've trained a great deal with them, and believe myself to be a competent shooter. So when I go out into the world I am usually carrying a G19, M&P9 or similar weapon. But I am also a certified pistol instructor, and work specifically with newbies, women, and generally folks who are not afraid to admit that they know little to nothing about guns but want to explore the possibilities and start somewhere. I use that reason to justify my addiction to buying and trying different types, models, and calibers of handguns, and it gives my students the chance to get "hands on" experience with with the varied options before going out and spending their hard earned money on a personal defensive weapon.
About a year ago, I bought a Rugger LCR in 38Spcl. I really like it, and find myself carrying it when I'm working around my rural property, in my pocket as a BUG, or when carrying a holstered mid to full size semi-auto is not practical. I am a fan of IWB holsters, and really want a good kydex IWB holster for the LCR, but can not seem to find one. It must be made specifically for the LCR and be available with a "clip on" attachment.
Can you help a brother out?

Page generated in 0.02390 seconds with 8 queries