View Single Post
Old June 19, 2012, 12:30 AM   #58
Edward429451

He sacked out now so I'll put the leash on him in the morning and leave it on him. That's a good idea since we're together all day anyway. He conquered the back steps today and now goes up and down them with ease. He's not ready for that long flight of basement steps yet though, perhaps tomorrow. I noticed when he goes on alert he lifts up his nose and his front paw. It's not a full point but I can tell he's got it in him and would train real easy.

He did say that if I have a problem with him that he would help or that I could bring him back for another one, I'm not sure if its in writing but (I know where he lives lol!)

I was impressed with his setup and as far as I could tell he had everything to indicate he is a professional and not just some bubba making money selling pups. He had many kennels and fenced areas and even a pigeon coop, he raises pigeons to train the dogs with. He seems totally legit. Even his pricing, base price for the dog was 800 bucks!

He will be exposed to gunfire at some point. Is there a prescribed way to do this other than just open up with the dog at ground zero?

Page generated in 0.03277 seconds with 8 queries