View Single Post
Old September 10, 2019, 06:58 AM   #19
458winshooter

So what to do

So far there are numerous posts saying this is a bad idea. So I will ask again what do you suggest people like me do? More of the same is not the answer. Becoming a mass shooter or doing something drastic is not the answer. Voting for politicians who eventually cave or demand favors in exchange for their vote hasn't helped. Remaining silent is definitely not the answer. So what are your ideas? What I am seeing is that y'all seem unwilling to do anything unless you can claim some legal precedent. I would also like to state that all these county commissioners either are or have lawyers working for them so to make this statement they must know more about the legalities of it than most of us. This is a solid red county so there is no need to put on a show for votes. Remember I said there is a lot of negativity out there. It's very easy to sit on the sidelines and criticize others. I'm asking in all sincerity what you think should be done? I would truly hate to see this country if we needed to wait on legal precedent to do anything.

Page generated in 0.03705 seconds with 8 queries