View Single Post
Old December 3, 2011, 08:48 AM   #4
Double Naught Spy

Quote:
GENERAL POLICIES

SHIPPING
We reserve the right to ship orders through the carrier of our choice; however most orders will ship via USPS First Class Mail, FedEx Ground or FedEx Express. We do not offer expedited shipping. Shipments containing ammunition of any kind will require an adult signature upon delivery. We reserve the right to require a signature on any shipment we deem necessary.

All in-stock items will leave our facility in approximately 7-10 business days from when you place the order, depending on your location.

For backorder and not in-stock items: Your items will arrive in approximately 2-7 business days, after the item ships .
No doubt that TGSCOM.com isn't the ideal vendor and certainly not meeting their vision of ...
Quote:
To become the premier, online supplier of firearms and sporting goods in the United States, providing outstanding quality, value, service and information to each and every customer.
However, it sounds like your complaints are for things stated directly in their policies. These are far from ideal, but they are definitely stated up front. It is a bad busy policy to order without having checked out the shipping and return policies apriori.

Page generated in 0.03482 seconds with 8 queries