View Single Post
Old November 5, 2008, 08:37 PM   #1
lockedcj7

Somebody stop me!

Too late.

Well, I've gone and done it. I plunked down the cash for a YHM .22 Mite suppressor. As soon as it comes in, I'll be able to start the paperwork. I hope I'm not too late since our CLEO just lost his re-election bid. The new guy is a Democrat and I don't know if he'll sign or not.

I operate an LLC that does nuisance wildlife control so I have a legitimate use for it in the business but I'd rather just have it in my name. The other route is the living trust route, so I have Plan A, Plan B and Plan C.

I was split between the Gemtech Outback, Tac-65 and Mite. The Gemtech isn't end-user cleanable, which I thought was a very useful feature. The Tac-65 isn't rated for full-auto (not that I'm likely to need it, but I thought it speaks to durability). That left the YHM products. The Mite was recommended by the guys at the shop for many reasons. It's supposed to be very quiet, very small and very good quality.

I'll keep everyone posted on the timeline.

http://www.yhm.net/store/media/22_Mite_big.jpg

Last edited by lockedcj7; November 5, 2008 at 08:38 PM. Reason: add link

Page generated in 0.02315 seconds with 8 queries