View Single Post
Old June 28, 2013, 06:42 AM   #21
PawPaw

Quote:
This ICE agent told me that he is concerned about the other more violent types of Sovereign Citizens, which is how the two killers were described.
You're talking about these idiots, who murdered two West Memphis police officers during a traffic stop.

My patrol carbine is the Bushmaster XM15E2S, which is a heavy-barreled carbine with a fixed carry handle. Except for the telescoping stock, it's pretty much like the A2 I carried for most of my military career. No frills, no lights, nothing fancy.

I won't be kicking any doors, or clearing any rooms. That's a job for the SWAT weenies, and I'm way past my prime for that. (Not disparaging the SWAT guys, they do a wonderful job, most of the time. I've been on two teams and commanded one, but I realize at age 60 I've got no business running with the young dogs.) However, I'm still a cop and I realize this isn't Iraq or Afghanistan. If I've got a barricaded suspect, as long as he isn't shooting, I'm not either. I'm going to build a perimeter, turn off his lights and water, and try to bore him to death.

http://pawpawshouse.blogspot.com

Page generated in 0.03260 seconds with 8 queries