View Single Post
Old April 22, 2018, 12:53 AM   #44
jimbob86

Quote:
Shoots fantastic and utterly reliable, though...
As always, I reserve the right to point and laugh....... unless what you meant by "fantastic" was "based upon fantasy" and you were being sarcastic on the sly.... and the "utterly reliable" thing has got to be a parody thing, too...... IME, it does always go, "Bang!"......... Except when it goes, "BanBang!"..... sometimes when you are trying to chamber a round .......

..... It's a fun gun for short range plinking..... 2-4 MOA is adequate for 12"x8" targets at short ranges. The intermediate x39 round makes it comfortable to shoot out of what amounts to a carbine that weighs 8+ pounds ....... in the recent past, it was cheap and plentiful enough that Bubba could buy the gun for less than he could an afternoon's worth of ammo ..... but that just proves the rule, "What is achieved too easily is esteemed too lightly." : just today a I saw on the SpaceBooks that a guy had chopped the barrels on not one, but 2 SKS's ......right behind the front sight post ....... and for a "front sight" had driven "a finish nail, painted orange" through the top handguard/gas cylinder cover ........ "It's free, and it works great!" I suppose he has no frame of reference of what "great" might actually be .....Ignorance may well be bliss, and I do believe he is lost in a high level of bliss ...... don't be THAT guy, I implore you .......

Page generated in 0.02177 seconds with 8 queries