View Single Post
Old July 3, 2011, 11:43 PM   #44
youngunz4life

about to read every response(I haver read some) - thank you for a very explanatory, interesting thread. 1st impression:

Quote:
Unfortunately, the three workers stayed to finish their job. About ten minutes later, an old van parked in front of the gas station. Two of the youths from earlier stepped out, accompanied by two thugs built like gorillas. They were carrying baseball bats and knives.
this is unacceptable in my point of view. the scene should have been vacated Immediately after the caddy slowrided away. no problems with cops being called - that is a choice these people needed to make on their own+it seems like a very prudent idea. Staying at the scene was not a good idea in the least. these people hit your friend/worker with a vehicle&laughed about it. I would've known it was an automatic they would return. By staying and not calling the police, things stayed at the assailants level - just as they wanted it. I am glad none of the workers were killed. It is probable(though speculation) some form of drug(s) and/or alcohol were present. The scene should've been vacated immediately. At the very least the cops should have been called while you waited, but my instinct would've gotten me out of there.

Page generated in 0.02238 seconds with 8 queries