Thread: Carry at Work
View Single Post
Old October 27, 2013, 02:35 PM   #24
44 AMP
Staff

Quote:
I signed a statement that I had read and understood the company policy. I did not sign that I agreed to abide by it.
And we have a winner!

If a company denies you the ability to protect yourself, they have a moral responsibility to provide that protection. Outside of very rare situations, they do not have a legal responsibility to protect you, and do not.

Quote:
we are not generally forced or coerced into working for a particular company. We have choices.

Not sure that applies across the board. Some folks have very few choices if any and most all companies deny the right to carry legally.
Actually, I think this does apply, pretty much across the board. Short of actual physical slavery, we all have choices. Few choices, or poor choices are still choices, its a matter of what is most important to you. Some will quit a job that doesn't allow them to CC, on principle. I say bully for them! Most would keep the job and do what they felt the needed to do, and I respect them for the risk they take. But it is a risk, make no mistake.

No job is worth your life.

Page generated in 0.02416 seconds with 8 queries