View Single Post
Old January 22, 2013, 02:59 PM   #1
LordTio3

BWW Gun Ban Boycott

It has just been brought to my attention that Buffalo Wild Wings has made a corporate decision to ban all firearms on their property in the name of "consumer safety". This is, of course, completely their right as a business; and since signs hold no force of law in my state, this would minimally impact me while carrying concealed, but since I try to be a man of principle, this doesn't sit well with me. After seeing other industry leaders stand up for gun rights, or even just defer to national and state regulation on the matter, I am inclined to notify them of my intentions to boycott their establishment entirely until they are forced to re-evaluate their lack of thought on the matter.

http://www.inquisitr.com/440829/no-g...ome-customers/

I have drafted an e-mail below and sent it to their corporate office. Since, I am but one man, with a small family; I was hoping there was some re-enforcement to be had on here. Anybody with me?:

http://ir.buffalowildwings.com/contactBoard.cfm

Dear Boardmember,

I have been a loyal customer of yours for over 10 years and have shared many occasions with friends and family at your establishment. I have enjoyed both your food and pleasant environment and would like to continue that relationship in the future.

However, it has been brought to my attention that the Corporate Board has made a decision to outlaw firearms in your restaurants. As a law-abiding gun-owner, I was saddened and disappointed to hear your business take this political stance instead of deferring to local/state/federal regulation as has always been my understanding. As we all know, banning firearms serves neither to reduce crime or provide any added safety, but only serves to disarm the law abiding, and potentially put your patrons at a higher risk for violent crime as we have seen happen recently with high-profile Free Fire (Gun-Free) Zones being targeted for these mass killings.

As a law-abiding gun owner, I have no choice to but to boycott your establishment and advise the rest of the gun-owning community to do the same. If it is your corporate policy, then we will have no other option but to take our weekly football/basketball, fantasy team drafts, Superbowl, World Series, MMA Fight Night, and spur-of-the moment business elsewhere.

In closing, I hope that you re-think your policy and we can resume a mutually beneficial and long-standing professional relationship.

Sincerely,
~LT

Page generated in 0.02307 seconds with 8 queries