View Single Post
Old April 18, 2011, 11:56 AM   #3
hogdogs
Staff In Memoriam

Well I took a few minutes of my life to address this... After only minutes of my first mail to this company Rich replied. Here is his second mail to me...
Quote:
Brent,
Amazing that the this "customer" did not ask for a refund or anything? Yes there is a backlog sometimes and I do all this custom building myself so it can get hectic. Right now its hectic but I work on them and ship daily. Sometimes I do have to put other orders in front of other people to keep everyone calm but these adapters sell quick and I can never keep up with building them. At anytime if a customer is not happy all they have to do is simply cancel there order and I will refund there money asap, its not like I go on vacations or anything I work on them every day 7 days week and still have a back log but I do my best with running all aspects or operations single handedly. Try running a custom fabrication business all by yourself and see how it is,lol. ;-)

Anyways it would have been nice if that customer would have e-mailed me first or posted something on my own forum but I guess they would rather bash me and my hardwork on another forum. I could "hire" some welders to help out with welding these but then the prices would certainly double so in order to keep the cost's down I do this by myself so the customer gets an affordable adapter. Its a double edge sword but I try hard everyday to keep people happy and I've never "Ripped" anyone off. Think of waiting for my adapters as the same as getting a custom rifle built or custom chopper etc etc whenever you deal with custom stuff theres always a wait.

This year I'm working hard to actually start keeping more stuff in stock but the gun show dealers always clean me out so w'ell see until then I hope my customers have patience with waiting on my products if not then can ask for a refund or pass on buying my products.

Hope this calms some nerves with that customer. ;-)

*You may post this over there if you want as I dont really post on other boards.
Thanks for the heads up on this I never knew someone was ******. :-(
Rich
Hope this calms the buyer as well as save a company from un due harm.

Brent

Page generated in 0.03945 seconds with 8 queries