View Single Post
Old July 29, 2005, 11:31 PM   #27
3 weelin geezer

I would not be stupid enough to stand in front of a car that is being taken by some criminal to try and stop him. I know very well that I produce what...1/10 hp maybe and the car makes at least 50. We are talking about a Yugo here now. Therefore, I don't think I can stop it like Superman who I am not. I may be Elvis but not Superman. SOOO....I guess I can just run to the phone and call police to try to retrieve my precious street legal go kart maybe in one piece. Besides, I really don't want to go to court and have to answer all kinds of questions and be put under a microscope and all that over a $50 car. (For example: Why didnt I just get out of the way of the car?) Yup, $50 bucks is what I paid the guy. I ain't kidding. It may be the butt of many a joke but it was a good little car and it took me all over the place. BTW, who would want to steal a Yugo anyways? I can imagine being the guy he tries to sell it to. That guy will probably be shot for being so stupid and not getting a ford pinto instead. I think it has more appeal than my Yugo.

Page generated in 0.03473 seconds with 8 queries