View Single Post
Old November 4, 2021, 09:25 AM   #4
lee n. field

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild cat mccane View Post
A game. The most over priced gun right now. See if you can beat the next while not using obscure sources.

#1 Ruger 1773 GP100 7rnd 6"@ $1,200 at Vizards. 100% price increase.

All version of the GP100 are cheaper at 6". Always been true for the blue or stainless versions. At $1,200, that is more than double for what the GP100 1771 4" GP100 with the new 7rnd cylinder.

I believe this means the GP100 7rnd 6" is one of if not the most overpriced gun on the retail market based on it's 100% price increase.
Panic buying leading to an exhausted supply chain in this particular industry. Plus inflation. We don't know where inflation will go, at what pace. (What, you think trillions of $US can be magiced out of the air without consequence?) Plus the general supply chain problems we see right now, which would drive prices up even in the absence of inflation of the money supply.

Ruger introduced a new LCR a bit ago. (I think, the 3" .357 LCRx.) I was shocked at what the MSRP had gone up to.
"As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the man of heaven. "

Page generated in 0.03631 seconds with 8 queries